***NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS***
What: Quality Online Counseling
Where: Provided to you in the comfort of your own home or office! I provide online counseling to those living in North Carolina.
Why: I understand what you’re going through and the challenges you’re facing. I’ve helped many clients work through similar problems and I can help you too.
How: I use a HIPPA compliant secure video conferencing platform called Doxy.me to make online counseling convenient AND confidential. All you need is a comfortable private space, good internet, and a smart phone, tablet, laptop or personal computer and we’ll talk together! There is nothing to download. You simply click on the link that I send you and our session will begin.
Who: I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA) with experience providing online counseling in the mental health field. I specialize in eating disorders, body image issues, anxiety, and depression.
When: Let’s find some time to talk. We can meet by phone or video for a free 30-minute consultation so that we can learn what you need and if online counseling is the right fit for you! I can usually schedule you within the same week. If you are interested in scheduling a free consultation to see if online counseling would be a good fit for you, contact me today at 704-980-1794 or [email protected]
Who Can Benefit From Online Counseling?
- People with disabilities who lack mobility to physically attend face to face counseling sessions and are able to work a keyboard or assistive technology.
- Those who live in isolated areas or have no access to mental health therapists
- People who prefer to seek therapy outside of their community
- Clients who are caretakers and unable to attend therapy sessions outside of the home
- People who have varied work schedules and are unable to plan for appointments
- People with anxiety , coping skills, depression, life transitions, school issues, and self-esteem
- Persons who do not have access to direct public or private transportation services
- College Students
* Please note that online counseling is available for North Carolina residents only due to state licensing laws
What to Expect: Our first session will be an assessment. Think of it as a mental health check up. I’ll ask lots of questions to get a good sense of who you are and how you might be helped. I’ll offer recommendations for treatment. They may be with me, or in cases where others would be a better fit, I promise to share that recommendation as well. The first session is not a commitment to therapy. You can choose to proceed or not. It is an opportunity to learn more about yourself and about the process. Each day is a new chance to invest in your best self.
If you are ready to learn more about online counseling, you may contact me by phone at 980-689-1794 , email me at [email protected] , or complete the contact form for a free online counseling consultation today.