Calm Blue Waters Counseling is currently accepting new clients. I work with adolescents and adults. If your insurance is not in-network with Calm Blue Waters Counseling, you can choose to use your out of network benefits or pay Calm Blue Waters Counseling, PLLC self pay fee per session. Be prepared to discuss your insurance carrier and mental health benefits when you schedule your new client appointment.
- Aetna EAP
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- I am not in-network with Blue Value or Blue Local Insurances Plans
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. I am able to verify your insurance coverage for you. However, If you prefer to verify your own benefits please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is your copay per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my mental health coverage cover telehealth (online counseling) services?
Self Pay Rates
- $120.00 per 50-minute session for in-person appointments.
- $120.00 per 50-minute session for online appointments.
Checks, all major credit cards (including FSA & HSA cards) accepted for payment. Payment is due when services are rendered.
What you can expect at your first appointment
Clients will need to have all practice paperwork completed prior to your first session. You will also need to be prepared to discuss the issues that brought you to therapy including family history, medications you are currently taking and any previous testing or treatment you have had.
There will be a late cancellation fee of $120.00 if a session is cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice.
It is quick and easy to schedule a therapy appointment online. I provide in-person and online therapy appointments.