Calm Blue Waters Counseling is currently accepting new clients. I work with adolescents and adults. If your insurance is not in-network with Calm Blue Waters Counseling, you can pay my self pay rate or utilize your out-of-network benefits. Please be prepared to discuss your insurance carrier and mental health benefits when you schedule your new client appointment.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- I am not in-network with Blue Value or Blue Local Insurances
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. I am able to verify your insurance coverage for you. However, If you prefer to verify your own benefits please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is your copay per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my mental health coverage cover telemental health (online counseling) services?
Self Pay Rates
- $120.00 per 50-minute session for in-person appointments.
- $120.00 per 50-minute session for online appointments.
Checks, all major credit cards (including FSA & HSA cards) accepted for payment. Payment is due when services are rendered.
What you can expect at your first appointment
Clients need to be prepared to discuss issues that brought them to therapy. Clients also need to be prepared to discuss family history, medications they are currently taking and any previous testing or treatment client has had.
There will be a late cancellation fee of $120.00 if a session is cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice.
It is quick and easy to schedule a therapy appointment online. I provide in-person and online therapy appointments.