Calm Blue Waters Counseling is currently accepting new clients ages 11 years and older. If your insurance is not in-network with Calm Blue Waters Counseling, you can pay my self pay rate or utilize your out-of-network benefits. Please be prepared to discuss your insurance carrier and mental health benefits when you schedule your new client appointment.
- Aetna (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
- Out of Network Provider w/Cigna
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. I am able to verify your insurance coverage for you. However, If you prefer to verify your own benefits please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my mental health coverage cover telemental health (online counseling) services?
Self Pay Rates
- $100.00 per 60-minute session for in-person appointments.
- $100.00 per 60-minute session for online appointments.
$160.00 per 90 minute session for in-person appointments.
- For extended in-person or online appointments you will need to check with your insurance provider to see if extended sessions are covered under your plan.
- Reduced fee services are available on a limited case-by-case basis.
Checks, all major credit cards (including FSA & HSA cards) accepted for payment. Payment is due when services are rendered
What you can expect at your first appointment:
Clients need to be prepared to discuss issues that brought them to therapy. Clients also need to be prepared to discuss family history, medications they are currently taking and any previous testing or treatment client has had.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be may be required to pay my full self pay fee of $100.00
Request a therapy appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.